Life at Builder
It's a place where everything moves at lightning pace and most definitely not for the faint hearted.
We celebrate diversity, push everyone to do more with less and yet provide a culture that allows everyone to experiment, push boundaries and learn by doing.
Every Builder runs to our core value system of HEARTT (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust & Transparency) and we're always looking for team players, with a point of view, a sense of humility and a let's-get-stuff -done attitude.
Our scale up is at the intersection of a quirky startup where designers and machine learning specialists work on problems together to savvy commercial teams working with finance folks to invent new business models. #WhatWouldYouBuild
We're looking for a humble, ambitious, and self-starter who has a knack for creating innovative products through a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods.
Like us, you take product development seriously, you're passionate about technology, and even more so about leadership.
We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
- You should also be frequently referring to best practices and the latest techniques in product management around discovery and scaling.
- You should be curious to uncover user needs through exploratory and focused conversations with technology providers and their teams.
- You should also be extensively relying on data-driven insights to inform which features to prioritize for development and to also seize the opportunity landscape.
- You will implement a lean approach to product development where you along with your design and engineering team would strive for early validation of learnings and continuously iterate to achieve the goals.
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise or SaaS software products in an agile software development environment
- Exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about building great product features and experiences
- Capable of technical deep-dives, yet verbally and cognitively agile enough to hold their own in strategic discussions
- Comfortable presenting to investors, executives and customers
- Strong track record of full lifecycle product development
- Experience in working with cloud based systems for data and analytics services
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA (or equivalent) will be a plus
- Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it, and are always looking to learn something new
- Experience leading products that require coordination of many stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Persistence and a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space based out at Gurugram.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.