Yayem is an experiential members club and digital platform changing the nature of work and play. Founded by two early Uber executives, we are building the world’s first lifestyle brand for the new age of hybrid worker, starting with a first space outside of Lisbon launched this summer.
Yayem sits at the intersection of the future of work and hospitality. Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and technology, marketing, hospitality, operations, experience curation, growth. We recently completed our early seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
Not a member. Apply www.yayem.co
Check our vibes on https://www.instagram.com/yayem.co/
We are recruiting our Community & Experience Manager. The roles will be based in Lisbon, working closely with our founding team. The ideal person will make an instant and lasting impact on our community of members and experience partners.
- Drive acquisition efforts to grow our base of members
- Build the Yayem brand and proposition in your city
- Curate and design end-to-end experiences for our local community
- Negotiate new partnerships and concepts with local lifestyle providers
- Run on-the-ground experiences, including member and partner support
- Shape our tone of voice, digitally and within our physical spaces
- Be the engine of success with regards to community management
- Take overall responsibility for ensuring hospitality success, rain or shine
- A self starter: you love building events from scratch
- Determined to build the best experience for our members and partners
- Passionate about hospitality and consumer logistics
- Aligned with our core values
- A bundle of energy of creativity
- Not just a ‘city rat’, you crave nature and bucolic inspiration
- Able to mix and mingle with all walks of life
- Love diverse and sustainable communities
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, additional languages a plus
- A startup mindset - you brainstorm new ideas and make them a reality
- A track record (+/- 3 years) in community management, experience curation, event planning or hospitality
- Expert knowledge of your city - its pulse, fabric, music, uniqueness
- Excellent social media know-how
- A greenfield (pun intended) opportunity for entrepreneurs
- The chance to resolve the ills of modern city life
- Great mentorship and exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Tech's most diverse founding team and investors
- Work and play your way from our clubs, with full membership perks
- Competitive pay and early stage options grant, with significant upside
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is diverse and we thrive in open-minded environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.