Who we are
AtomLeap is a Berlin-based hardware accelerator and intelligence provider with a focus on high-tech innovations. We support established industrial leaders with big data analyses to gather and understand data on technological and startup trends, rate products and assess partnering decisions. At the same time we support startups with daring, scientifically grounded product ideas through our accelerator programme with their product and business development and help them build transformative and successful companies.
AtomLeap is a young team of twelve people—including economists, aerospace engineers, IT experts and social scientists. Our diversity in academic backgrounds and professional expertise allows us to adopt a multitude of different viewpoints on occurring phenomena. Every member of the team at AtomLeap is indispensable and hence we are looking for someone who is interested in professional as well as personal development together with us, who can assume responsibility and engage with the tasks at hand.
What you can expect
- You are involved with the conceptualisation and design of a European accelerator program that supports the founding of high-tech startups.
- You are responsible for the external presentation of the program by drafting press releases, engaging with social media channels and creating a blog.
- You organize diverse events that focus on the exchange between startups and research institutes as well as industrial firms and representatives from politics and the media. In this context you are also responsible for the quality control of the events.
- You further represent AtomLeap externally and get the chance to meet our partners and customers and connect with renowned national and international investors, companies and founders.
- You are directly involved with the development of our programs and products as well as present and implement your own ideas.
- You work in the heart of Kreuzberg with flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team.
Who we are looking for
- You have a fresh and analytical perspective on diverse topics and like to get to the bottom of things. You have a strong interest in technological innovation and enjoy creating content as well as using a diverse range of journalistic formats.
- You feel comfortable to speak and write in English as well as German, pay attention to grammar and orthography and can ensure an excellent communication internally and externally.
- You work thoroughly and independently, are engaged and enthusiastic and want to take on responsibility for your own projects.
- A university degree and relevant work experience in the areas of PR, event and content management are preferred, but not a must. Your motivation and commitment is what counts.
About the application
Are you interested in this position? Do you want to engage with new technologies and startups and take on your own projects? If this sounds like you send your application and CV to Konstanze Neumann (firstname.lastname@example.org). Relevant references, certificates and links to previous work are more than welcome. The application deadline is December 10th, 2017; interviews will take place the following week.