Marketing, Growth Hacking, Social Media, Big Data Analysis. Are you burning to work on these topics?
The mission of VR First is to drive innovation further and facilitate access to the hardware needed for the development of the newest technologies. VR First sponsors equipment to labs and supports them on the organization with events and VR/AR projects. For the last 2 years, VR First has grown into a large network of over 100 000 developers, founders and students. Make virtual reality a part of your reality with VR First.
You are able to understand the big picture of VR/AR development and are able to report to VR First about the different projects going on in your university’s lab. You like to communicate with professors and fellow students to create non-biased information and are not shy to ask for information. You are a easily accessible (slack, skype, email, whatsapp, etc) and ready to keep in contact with the team at VR First. This post is completely flexible around your academic studies as academic commitments should come first
- You are passionate about VR/AR and are curious about how the future looks like
- You have outstanding communication and writing skills, including good knowledge of grammar and style.
- You like to write and communicate with all sorts of people
- Network of experienced professionals in the fields of business, technology and government at your fingertips.
- Regular skill building trainings about social media and VR/AR
- Invitation and Discounts to VR/AR events
- Flexible working hours and a friendly working environment
- Build a global and local industry network in your community and globally
- Learn how to communicate on different social levels — from CEOs, to professors, to students, to developers
- Get amazing in communication, community management and social media
- Get a large social media follower base in your community
- Gain influence in your university