We are experiencing an exciting time of growth and are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Enterprise Sales Executive to join our expanding Sales team in Germany and drive the adaption of Pelion Connectivity and Device Management across the DACH region.
Who are you?
Are you a Sales Executive who is passionate and has enthusiasm for pursuing and establishing relationships with new customers? If so, then we want to engage with you. Join a team where you are empowered to drive the entire sales cycle with creativity and urgency from initial customer engagement to closed sales bookings and product delivery.
Outcomes for the role:
Assertively prospect for potential customers using a mix of approaches to grow the number of customer accounts and market share.
Research and understand the market including competitor analysis.
Work creatively as a consultant with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and requirements, present a range of solutions, and move towards the goal of securing contracts to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
Develop and maintain expert domain knowledge and understanding of Pelion’s solution benefits, in turn maximising consequential conversations and influence with customers and prospective customers.
Maintain detailed records in CRM and your sales pipeline to develop strong forecasting capability.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience achieving annual revenue targets in the region of £1m selling complex software and cloud solutions to organizations.
- Being able to navigate the entire sales process, from initial contact to closure.
- Ability to sell to multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle.
- Good technical understanding and presentation skills.
- Start-up mentality; highly motivated with problem-solving ability; self-starter with proven success in fast paced environment.
- Customer-focused and Customer-sensitive; able to motivate team members and co-workers; able to influence positively; flexible and hard-working.
- Happy to work independently at times whilst also collaborating with colleagues across EMEA and the US.
- Good communications and presentation skills; able to present to various stakeholders (external and internal).
We appreciate that our people are the key to Pelion's success. That's why we invest in a number of great benefits, including: competitive reward packages; career development opportunities; and health and well-being initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.