Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than five million lessons.
Backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible.
Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply now has 250+ employees of over 37 nationalities based between Barcelona and Kyiv. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions.
As the company looks to increase momentum and scale geographically, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and attractive start-up communities in the world.
As we are developing our B2B activity, we are looking for a talented professional to join the Enterprise team and to help the Account Management team establish deeper relationships with current clients and support the portfolio of Preply clients.
As an Enterprise Key Account Management Lead you will:
- Prepare and manage long and short terms goals for the Account Management team based on the company’s objectives
- Ensure 100% revenue renewal rate
- Create an upselling strategy to help deepen clients’ relationships
- Further scale the Preply Enterprise Account Management processes to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Prepare long-term and short-term goals and account objectives
- Create an Account Management strategy to ensure 100% client retention
- Develop a strategic approach to deepen the relationships with all top-tier clients
- Evaluate employee performance and review employee goals on a quarterly basis
- Present reports on account progress, renewals, and upselling goals and attainment to the team and the Head of Preply Enterprise
- Manage a team of seasoned Key Account Managers who are responsible for servicing clients in Europe, LATAM, NA and MENA
What we are looking for:
- At least 4-5 years of experience managing renewals and upselling to Key accounts
- At least 2 years of experience managing teams
- Proficiency with CRM solutions, online platforms and Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills, with all levels within our customers teams
- Empathy and ability to build relationships with customers
- Team spirit, hands-on attitude, ambitious and passionate
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.
- Human: We communicate directly, concisely and respectfully. We embrace diversity by fostering inclusive environments where people feel respected and safe to express their opinions. Above all else, we are driven by passion for what we do and enjoy the journey.
- Hungry: We set the bar high and our will to win is unmatched. We make bold, data-informed decisions to deliver high-impact solutions for our customers. Ownership and commitment to results is in our DNA: Dreaming big, pushing the limits, and going the extra mile to constantly grow.
- Humble: We keep our egos low and champion growth mindset. We experiment continuously by staying open to being challenged, learning from failures and making data-informed decisions for our customers' success. Our thirst for knowledge is limitless and never-ending.
- Hackers: We move fast and build elegant solutions. We learn by doing, focus on things that matter and move with incredible speed to create simple, creative, and scalable solutions. Our problem-solving approach is about finding shortcuts and acting fast.
- Curious: We are lifelong learners and always question existing beliefs. We thrive on facing challenges, diving deep to identify root causes and uncovering insights to continuously improve. Our curiosity helps us to approach situations with creativity and challenge the status quo.
Learners Obsessed: We put our learners at the core of everything we do. We focus on analysing feedback and moving urgently to improve the effectiveness of their language learning with us. Our goal is to build products they love by designing innovative experiences.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
Preply.com is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds can thrive. We believe that the presence of different opinions and viewpoints is a key ingredient for our success as a multicultural Ed-Tech company. That means that Preply will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.