In 2017, we were awarded 4th most innovative company in the Netherlands and the 1st most innovative company in Rotterdam by the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. In 2018, we have been recognized as the fastest growing proptech company in the Netherlands as part of the Technology Fast 50 ranking of Deloitte.Your teamAs an Email & CRM Manager at HousingAnywhere, you’re part of the cross-functional Marketing Department consisting of performance marketers, content marketers, product marketers & branding designers.
The Growth team’s main focus is to accelerate the growth of HousingAnywhere by running experiments across our product and marketing channels.
- You will have full ownership over the development, experimentation & execution of email marketing strategies.
- Serve as an email & CRM subject expert for the company to drive email improvements and improved management of our CRM.
- You will be facilitating the acquisition & nurturing of leads through marketing automation on both sides of the marketplace.
- Work with multiple teams to achieve the best possible results - Design, Business Intelligence, Growth & Copywriters.
- Act as a primary stakeholder in roadmaps for key projects supporting future email campaigns & improved CRM.
- Experimenting across emerging marketing channels (Chat platforms, SMS, push notifications)
Who you are:
- You love to use email and other communication channels to engage your audience
- You speak English fluently. Dutch & German are a big asset.
- 3 years of experience in marketing and at least 1 year of experience with email campaigns & CRMs
- Advanced knowledge developing CRM marketing strategies
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong (written) communication skills
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced & results-orientated environment
- Proficient in leveraging qualitative and quantitative customer data for campaign planning and execution
- You have a clear handle on analytics tools such as Google Analytics
It would be amazing if you have experience any of the following as well:
- You're familiar with Marketing Automation & supporting tools, in particular, you understand Hubspot Marketing, Intercom, Instapage, Typeform.
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content-coding for email
- An understanding of responsive email design
- An understanding of HTML & CSS skills and responsive email design
- Experience with Hubspot Sales or Salesforce
- Experience in e-commerce businesses or online marketplaces
- Experience with copywriting
- Join a dynamic and quickly growing scaleup -- enjoy low hierarchies and early responsibilities. This is the ideal learning environment for you if you already are or are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur. Even if your aim is “just” to make a good career, our growing team is looking today for the leader of tomorrow.
- Our team consists of over 80+ people, with 25+ nationalities. Having this experience of working in an international work environment will be a good element to have on your CV.
- You get to work in the amazing city of Rotterdam in an office with an amazing view! If you're looking for a city that is always packed with new things to discover, amazing architecture, a strong international community, this is the perfect place for you! On top of this, you are one train ride away from Amsterdam and The Hague!
- Friday Beers & Cheers! Get to know your colleagues over drinks while we celebrate our achievements every end of the week!