We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
To help Glovo Partners and Couriers on their daily operations and growth, we have to provide them valuable products and services that meet their needs. Always in a scalable way through the Glovo Store, the Glovo’s e-commerce platform for Restaurants And Couriers.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Define and implement a robust Marketing / Sales / Growth strategy.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones through our monetization solutions.
- Design marketing automation in collaboration with our tech team or data analysts, conduct regular performance checks and periodic business reviews to surface opportunities/action plans.
- Research new business opportunities and drive our innovation initiatives - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services.
- Be focused on establishing the growth vision and help scale efficiently the Glovo Store.
- Collaborate closely across departments (partner operations, supply operations, brand partnership, growth, commercial).
- Implement reporting that leads to action and align it with the team.
- Be responsible for ensuring progress to the business OKRs and prioritizing effectively.
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- 5+ years of work experience in a Growth role in a pure-play eCommerce or mobile marketplace with international experience.
- Working experience with CRM functions, marketing automation and product feed services.
- Self-starter, creative, and with an entrepreneurial soul.
- Highly technical, analytical and experimentation drive.
- You are comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Ease in working with OKRs, tracking/reporting on established performance marketing KPIs and turning insights into actions
- Alternating between communicating your vision, strategy and rolling up your sleeves to show how it's done, is not foreign to you.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.