An exciting opportunity has arisen to join DIAGNOLY, an early-stage Deep Tech start-up headquartered in Lyon, France.
We are looking for a Director of Software engineering, ready for the challenge of building an innovative architecture for medical software/hardware; Someone who is ready to redefine our software development and engineering practice, provide vision and leadership.
We are seeking candidates who have a strong background working within industrial software development.
DIAGNOLY is a pioneer in the application of applied mathematics powered by deep learning algorithms to the domain of obstetric ultrasound. Our aim is to improve the fetal diagnostics and simplify the decision making during obstetric ultrasound for improving the children’s outcomes.
Required knowledge and skills
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture design
- Excellent knowledge of Linux server management, database and software development
- C++ and Python
- Cloud-based architectures; Cloud technologies
- Git server management
- Experience in development of cloud applications
- Hardware programming (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc)
- Experience managing a team of software developers
If you are interested, do not hesitate to write us on email@example.com