Are you a skilled digital designer with a working knowledge of UI and UX best practices?
We’re looking for a talented designer with skills in digital and web design (HTML & CSS) and a working knowledge of UI and UX to join our fast-growing team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for styling our core product for industry-leading brands across market sectors. Using a client’s brand guidelines (if they have them) and digital assets, you’ll create engaging, conversion-oriented layouts, then implement them by updating the CSS of our standard HTML customer journey.
As well as creating beautiful designs, you’ll use BrowserStack to test them. We want someone who can deliver seamless, visually perfect user experiences across devices (e.g. website, in-app, email) that blow our clients away.
You should apply for this role if you have:
- A digital portfolio demonstrating clean and modern visual language
- Sophisticated layout and typography skills
- Experience using brand guidelines for new visual applications
- Solid knowledge and experience of HTML, CSS and responsive design (across browsers and devices)
- Up to date knowledge of UI, UX, and web and app design trends and best practices
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of email design and cross-browser testing
- At least 3 years’ industry experience
As well as these personal skills:
- Organised and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Open to peer collaboration, reviews and feedback
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively
- A team player
It’s even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Sketch and Figma
- Knowledge of Litmus and Browserstack
Our benefits & perks:
- A competitive package, plus options in a growing scale-up
- An amazing office, complete with drinks fridge and snacks cupboard. We’re fully remote at the moment, but hope to return in-person when we can
- Personal development, including training and conference budgets, a mentoring programme and a personal challenge fund
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding work, including the monthly Wheel of Wow, Unsung Hero and termly Founders’ Award for Awesomeness. Prizes include £500 cash, meals out and even trips away
- A work-life balance. We encourage everyone to take a lunch break, promote wellbeing with yoga classes, and are happy to discuss flexible working
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays every year, as well as an additional day for every year of service
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social events. So far this year, we’ve had remote chocolate-tasting, pottery-making and poker nights, to name a few
- Subsidised gym memberships and Classpass
Mention Me is a referral marketing and customer retention platform that fuels business growth. Our world-class programmes have delivered more than 2.5 million referrals totalling £600M+ in revenue, and increased customer lifetime value for 400+ brands around the globe.
Founded as a bootstrapped two-man company in 2013, we now employ more than 70 specialists and work with brands like Farfetch, Ocado Zoom and Nutmeg. Our work has been celebrated by awards including Showcase Startup at Retail Week’s Buzz conference, Best Tech Startup at Drapers Digital Festival, and a Bronze Stevie for Customer Service Team of the Year.
In 2018, we raised $7 million in funding from Eight Roads Ventures to fuel our next phase of growth. Despite the challenges of this year, our strong foundations and sharp focus have meant we’ve continued to expand our business and achieve record results.
Diversity, equality and inclusion
At Mention Me, we’re striving to create a diverse workplace where everyone feels included and respected. We welcome all applications, particularly from those in underrepresented demographics. If you’d like to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Mention Me, please get in touch.