See job description for details Diagnostics Engineer - Connected cars
Your Future Tasks:
- Define and own in-vehicle Diagnostics requirements and guidelines for implementation in electrical and electronics units on the new client's platform
- Provide requirements to develop HW & low-level layers of SW based on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Release, Maintain and Update Diagnostics guidelines
- Execute Technical and Design Review with Tier1 / 2 and internal stakeholders to ensure that the component / system design is compliant with the client's guidelines
- Develop, maintain and update the technical specifications and the design rules related to the in-vehicle diagnostics features
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Your education doesn't have to stop!
- We offer extensive training & learning opportunities and paid certification programs for your career evolution
- Structured career progression - at Reply we encourage career growth
- We have a start-up heart. Guaranteed hands-on experience, flexibility, table footballs and free coffee
- We dream worldwide.
- We have the structure to make your ideas matter.
- We partner with major groups over 4 continents
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Background in Automotive Diagnostics, ISO 14229-1
- 5 years of experience
- Good analytical problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of E/E and ECU architectures Tools
- Good knowledge in CANdela Studio
- Microsoft Office
Who We Are:
- Autonomous Reply is a partner for the software and system integration of Autonomous Things (AuT).
- The experts advise and support companies in the industrial, automotive and New Mobility sector, from sensor technology to infrastructure
- Autonomous Reply's services include consulting, software development and the integration of autonomous solutions.
- Including computer vision and deep learning the experts apply cutting-edge technologies and methods from the field of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Including all facets of software development, Autonomous Reply has a special focus on the integration of subsystems and platforms.
Classic software development, model-based software and ROS applications as well as edge computing are the core topics. In addition, the team works with the world's leading providers in the area of cloud infrastructure
Job ID 888