This startup works in full remote! And what does it do? It allows companies to determine the most appropriate location to set up in! To put it simply, it allows its clients to walk to effectively reproduce a certain real estate strategy adopted by a global corporation that is not just a fast-food company and whose name I don't need to mention ;).
⭐ Your responsibilities ⭐
- Improving data processing processes, currently 1 TB/day of compressed data
- Improving the implementation of eslasticsearch
- Monitor the platform, set up Grafana, Prometheus, Opsgenie
- Discovering and analysing incidents
- Improve deployment, add new AWS/Azure/GCP or baremetal points of presence using Terraform and Ansible
- Improving IC / CD
- Propose new technologies, actively participate in improving the stack, and support developers.
We are particularly interested in you if you have
- You have a first experience on a public cloud, ideally AWS
- You know Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Elasticsearch and have already used them.
- You are attentive to network and security issues
- You speak English
The bonuses :
- Full remote control
- The opportunity to be trained by the team in areas other than DevOps, in particular to advance your skills as a back end developer.