We are looking for someone that takes ownership of maintaining, scaling, monitoring, and securing our infrastructure. Your role is to ensure smooth operations of our scalable machine learning workers, deployments, microservices, monitoring, and logging.
Preferably you fit the following profile:
- Master of Science in computer science or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience working on production infrastructure systems
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong skills in maintaining Linux servers, SSL, networking, CI/CD, monitoring
- Experience with NodeJS, Java is a plus
- You have a strong motivation to optimize infrastructure and deliver solid code
- You are proactive, good in communicating in English and a fast learner
- You are able to work in Amsterdam (or willing to move)
We offer you the chance to work in a team of passionate and driven people who work on cutting edge technology. You will take ownership of DevOps and are responsible for high-quality code. You will get in contact with machine learning, AI, and NLP and have the chance to have deep philosophical conversations with our office Alexa.
We are flexible when it comes to working hours, we work hard, we celebrate our successes and are passionate about what we do: change the world of transcription services. We are based in the heart of Amsterdam right on the beautiful Keizersgracht.
At AmberScript, we are proud to always be thinking ‘bigger and better’. We are extremely product focused, knowing that success is ultimately dependent on the quality of the product. At the same time, we never lose track of the bigger picture. Go big or go home: we have grand ambitions and coming up with new features, services, products or strategic directions is part of our daily conversation.
Our goal is to make writing and typing redundant: pens are for drawing! Transcribing interviews and audio files is a first stronghold in the speech-to-text market, after which we aim to constantly improve our services. Our vision is to become the tool that makes writing abundant by automatically transforming all audio into summaries, to-do lists, and notes.
More information? Get in touch! If you have any questions you can reach Esmay at firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)20 244 0992.