At Bikemap, we provide community-generated cycling maps & navigation services on a global scale. Our mission is to develop top-notch software, which is valuable to millions of users, who use bicycles as their means of transportation. Providing cutting-edge features for our global community is what drives us towards our vision of becoming ‘the’ app for cyclists worldwide. Join our passionate team to be part of the ride.
As a DevOps Engineer, you would:
- Design, implement and maintain the infrastructure used by 5 million users worldwide
- Monitor, analyze and optimize a wide variety of large multi-processed workloads
- Ensure and maintain infrastructure security
- Develop and enhance automated processes across multiple platforms
- Work together with multiple teams to provide solutions needed for projects to be completed efficiently
As DevOps Engineer, you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in unix based system administration
- 3+ years of experience with AWS (ElasticBeanstalk)
- Experience in monitoring and maintaining micro-services and large multi-processed environments
- Experience with PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch
- Willingness to keep up to date with security standards and best practices
- Basic knowledge of networking and network administration
- Experience with Redis, MemCached, OSM and OSM based technologies is a plus
- An eye for perfection, the inability to give up on hard problems, a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work together with other teams and independently
Here’s why it is worth joining our team:
- We’re offering you a challenge to scale Bikemap’s team into the leading app development team in Europe over the next years. If you meet uncertainty with grit & proactiveness and run best on a steep learning curve, then apply for this job.
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, regular after-works, coffee of the highest quality and a safe spot to park your bike.
- You want to work remotely? No problem. It’s working very well for us: our international team members have taught us how to work in distributed teams and internalize the “remote-first” approach.
- We offer a minimum salary of €47k / year (38,5h/week; according to the collective agreement) with the possibility to negotiate an overpay based on your qualification and experience.
Hooked? Well, then tell us more about you and your dev stories! Dazzle us with your CV, showcases, portfolio or whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!