We’re growing globally and rapidly, and because of this, we’re looking to hire a someone who wants to be a part of building the world’s first blockchain-powered startup marketplace as an engineer.
Funderbeam is creating a world where growth companies are funded and traded across borders. Want to take part? Apply before August 30th, 2017
Your mission at Funderbeam
Why we need you?
Because we have investors from over 90 countries, startup data on over 150,000 companies worldwide, and much more, we need a talented engineer to help us keep pace with all the development challenges a global financial technology company faces. As one of our developers, you will be responsible for making sure we can build and grow our one-of-a-kind platform. You will work with our CTO, product manager, and the rest of the engineering team to conquer demanding technological goals.
What will you do?
- Design and develop reliable, fast, and flexible systems that fulfil business requirements
- Implement new financial instruments and functionalities for our end-users
- Mine new data and information from various sources
- Discover and implement technical solutions and integrations with our partners
- Improve our back office applications to benefit internal efficiency.
- Work together with our product and design teams to define specifications
- Optimise performance and security of the systems
- Write structured, testable, and lightweight code
- Contribute your ideas to business, UX, processes, and technology
What skills do you need?
- Experience in the following fields: Financial Systems, DevOps culture, and development using Java/HTML/Python
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility in a startup environment
- The ability to communicate your tasks (in English)
- Experience in Agile development practices
- Hands-on experience in relational databases and in Cloud services
- Systems management skills
- BONUS: Knowledge on cryptocurrencies or data mining
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary and fun atmosphere with excellent co-workers. You can learn about some of them via our Funderbeamer bios.
- You’ll receive a monthly allowance of €35 for fitness related activities!
- Our office is located directly in Telliskivi (Tallinn, Estonia) so you’ll have immediate access to excellent food, music, ping-pong, foosball, and more!
Send us your CV and short motivational letter by August 30th