Criteo Published: June 9, 2021
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
After successfully adopting AGILE “Spotify” organization framework, Internal IT department is specifically in charge of two key supportive missions :
• providing internal IT solutions and services needed to support Criteo business and IT users, operations and projects in their daily lives with a fast and agile approach.
• Supporting strategic evolution of Criteo and offering smart and innovative solutions while ensuring cost efficiency, privacy, security and compliance.
Within IIT, Unified Data Platform tribe’s mission statement stands in one ambition: make Criteo corporate data available on demand, trustworthy and intelligent, serving leaders to meet data-driven decisions and business operators to drive their activities with fresh & accurate insights.
Why you should be joining us
If you feel yourself as an organization-servant, if testing & learning is your daily drug, if you wake up every morning thinking how you will have fun at work, you will be craving for joining us as our Data Scrum Master, serving performance of our Unified Data Platform tribe.
If you feel interested, scroll down to get more!
What Data Scrum Master mission looks like
The data Scrum Master is responsible for ensuring Agile in general, and Scrum or any other agile framework, in particular, is understood and enacted. She/he ensures that the Team adheres to Agile practices, culture, values and that it understands the chosen framework's theory, practices, and rules (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc...) .
She/He is a servant-leader of the Team. She/He helps those outside the Team understand which of their interactions with the Team are helpful and which are not. She/He helps everyone change these interactions to improve the performance of the Team. She/He challenges the Team to achieve best quality, user alignment, value creation and team engagement.
If you understand following capabilities, then no brainer, just apply !! If not, why not dare trying ?
• Knowledge and understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Agile methodologies, from a theoretical and a practical standpoint
• Awareness on technical practices: eXtreme Programming, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, DevOps
• Ability to enable the team to continuously increase product value
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Proven success working in a rapidly changing, collaborative, and iterative product development environment
• Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
• Attitude of empowerment and team building
• Knowledge of Jira and Confluence is highly appreciated
And back to basics …
• Bac +5 (MS or equivalent)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• You love numbers, you have a great appetite for Data and are KPI-driven
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Agile project using Scrum
• Knowledge of Kanban, Lean Engineering, Lean Startup, SAFe are highly appreciated
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment-related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.