JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Do you go crazy for data and enjoy working your way through complex technical issues?
- Do you have a strong sense of quality and you can't wait to roll up your sleeves and improve data sets?
- Do you want to show us all of your acquired knowledge regarding Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs) or get a deep dive into this compliance solution?
Then apply now and join our LEI Team in Munich or remote in Germany!
But what actually is an LEI?
The Legal Entity Identifier, LEI for short, is an internationally valid company identification number and is regarded in international finance as an identity card for companies.
The financial crisis has shown how difficult it has been for banks and regulators to quickly and unambiguously clarify complicated company networks and links between issues and issuers.
An LEI makes it possible to identify business partners beyond doubt and helps to ensure that certain reporting obligations to supervisory authorities can be fulfilled.
EQS Group is a leading international cloud software provider in the areas of corporate compliance, investor relations and ESG.
We have been an official LEI issuer since 2017 and manage over 100,000 LEIs from 140 countries. Over two decades we have developed into an international group with 15 locations and around 600 professionals worldwide and achieved all of this without losing our start-up mentality.
The key to our success is building high-performing teams. We focus on hiring passionate colleagues who take ownership and support each other in creating a trustworthy environment.
After an intensive training on the complex regulations and interdependencies for the publication of LEI Codes, you will work in close exchange with the Engineering and Operations Team on monitoring and improving data quality in the LEI system and data set.
In particular, you want :
- Plan, implement and manage a structured LEI Data Quality Monitoring Process, with a focus on ensuring compliance with the defined processes
- Optimize the reliability and usability of LEI data, securing high data quality throughout the process
- Ensure that potentially erroneous data and duplicates are identified and inconsistencies are eliminated
- Take care of the monitoring of current and upcoming regulations and their impact on our LEI dataset and system
- Guarantee that the data complies with the current technical standard and Common Data File formats
- Serve as the first point of contact for LEI data quality issues to our key stakeholders within the framework of data quality processes
- Work directly with a team of skilled engineers and develop our system further in terms of data quality
What you need to succeed?
- You have at least 2 years of work experience as a process optimizer, process manager or data quality manager and in dealing with agile methods / projects
- You have a degree in business administration with a focus on IT, processes and tools or a comparable qualification; however, we're also happy about lateral candidates!
- You are an analyst at heart and enjoy finding a simple solution to a complex problem Even large amounts of data won't discourage you thanks to your structured working and connective thinking
- You enjoy working in a team and proactively bring in your ideas. We also love someone with a good sense of humour!
- You are fluent in German and English; other languages are a nice-to-have.
What you can expect from us
You count! A trustworthy environment for continuous self-improvement. Personal development goals, with time and guidance on achieving them, along with regular feedback from your team lead as well as access to internal and external training.
We support you in setting yourself up for success.
Daily Living Values! A high degree of personal responsibility. You can take ownership for a wide range of tasks, explore the areas you like working in and find your way to make an impact.
Great atmosphere! Regular company sponsored social events, a talented international team, and a common purpose to unite us.
Be part of an exciting journey! You will contribute to our success story in becoming the leading European cloud provider for investor relations, corporate compliance solutions and sustainability reporting.
With our share matching program, we will share our success with you.
A modern workspace! Our office is in a central location in Munich. You also have the possibility of remote work and flexible working time.
Do you feel inspired to be part of our team? We are looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
By working with EQS Group, thousands of companies worldwide inspire trust by fulfilling complex national and international disclosure obligations, minimizing risks, and communicating transparently with stakeholders.
Thousands of companies across the world use EQS Group's products to build trust by reliably and securely meeting complex regulatory requirements, minimizing risks and transparently reporting on business performance and its impact on society and the environment.
EQS Group's products are bundled in the cloud-based software EQS COCKPIT. This allows compliance processes in the areas of whistleblower protection and case handling, policy management and approval processes to be managed just as professionally as business partners, insider lists and reporting obligations.
Listed companies also benefit from a global newswire, investor targeting and contact management, as well as IR websites, digital reports and webcasts for efficient and secure investor communication.
In addition, EQS Group develops software for the management of ESG (environment, social, governance) data, the fulfillment of human rights due diligence obligations along corporate supply chains and for rule-compliant sustainability reporting.
At EQS Group we are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and inclusion. We think that diverse employees are essential to our success and should be given opportunities to flourish in a barrier-free, nondiscriminatory environment.
Therefore, we are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development regardless of your race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status or any other aspect that makes you, you .
Furthermore, at EQS Group, security is everyone's responsibility. When you become part of our team, complying with our information security policies and taking information security into consideration on a daily basis is an essential part of the job, no matter what your role or title is.
Interested in knowing more about us from former employees? Take a look at Kununu or Glassdoor!