We are a leading digital identity company that believes in a future where customers can perform any transaction without friction.
We enable banks, fintech, retailers, marketplaces, healthcare systems, government agencies, and many others to provide more secure and delightful experiences to their customers.
Through our flagship suite, Incode Omni, we offer an end-to-end omnichannel identity platform that helps businesses address all of their identity needs, from digital onboarding and know-your-customer (KYC) to omnichannel authentication and more.
We’re in the process of rapidly scaling our global but close-knit team and we’re looking for leaders who are curious, driven and excited by ownership!
- We are looking for a Data Labeler.
- Working as part of a small team, you have the potential to significantly impact the business.
- You will have direct access to colleagues at all levels of the organization, and you will embrace the opportunity to add value in this role that offers significant breadth and opportunity for development as our company grows.
- You will be using a labeling tool to annotate images critical to training our neural networks.
- You will interact with the machine learning engineers, business analysts and sales team to help us improve on the design of an efficient labeling interface.
- You will be expected to gain basic machine learning knowledge to better understand how the labels are used by our learning algorithms, as this will allow you to make more judgement calls on difficult edge cases that might come up during labeling.
- Passionate and curious about technology.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and be able to prioritize assignments.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Detail-oriented and patient.
- Communicate clearly using excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed and quality focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite is a plus
- Familiarity with JIRA / Asana is a plus
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Flexible in hours worked.
What to expect :
Labeling data is a critical ingredient for training powerful Neural Networks, which helps Incode Technologies' machine learning algorithm help build a world of trust.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive salary
- Travel yearly sprints
- Benefit allowance for health insurance, life insurance or pension contribution
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Learn the basics of a new language from your colleagues.
- We’re a multi-cultural team so you can choose from Spanish, Hebrew, Russian, Hindi, Norwegian, Serbian, or Romanian
- Working as part of a global business with a diverse team
- Opportunity to grow from the ground up with a well funded early-stage start-up
- Working closely with passionate and supportive team members
Values matter! We share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in :
- Customer centric and impactful products
- Working as part of a bright, passionate, and diverse team
- Bias for action
Please note - our commitment to keeping our workforce safe and healthy is of utmost importance. We are working remotely for the time being and have switched to an entirely virtual recruitment process.
All of our new recruits will be onboarded safely and are provided with all the tools to work effectively from home!
Incode are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We take great pride in having an inclusive, diverse and global team and are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people from all backgrounds and walks of life.