As a Data Architect at FINEWAY, you’ll be responsible for designing a scalable & maintainable infrastructure to shape the future of travel. This includes:
- Drafting, documenting & communicating designs, implementation plans & business models.
- Working with product owners as well as development teams to assess & define functional & technical requirements.
- Reviewing your peers’ designs & code to ensure quality.
- Developing in an event-based micro-services architecture.
- Learning new technologies independently & evangelizing them.
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architectures & data processing in high-volume applications.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in data modeling, data representation, data pipelines, (No)SQL databases & API design.
- 3+ years professional experience in data oriented ecosystems.
- Experience with running machine learning services in production.
- Solid, hands-on AWS experience with focus on their data services.
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements & transform them into data models.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & with a strong passion for solving complex data problems.
- Strong software development skills in Python, Scala, Ruby or Go.
- Proficiency in German & English, excellent communication skills.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow