Randstad Technologies are delighted to be partnered exclusively with a well funded start up in London on their search for a Cyber Security Manager. Reporting directly to the CTO, you'll be the first hire within cyber and therefore will have full responsibility for building the function as you see fit.
The team currently sits at 8 but plans and funding are there to grow to 15 within the next 6 months due to continued success. This is a VERY unique opportunity to build your own Cyber function from scratch. The role is fully remote based but you would be expected in the office once or twice a month. If you are able to commute to London easily, and want to, there is space for you to work in the office immediately.
The ideal candidate should have experience in development within the LAMP stack, but have moved into a Cyber Security based role.
● Keeping remote Linux systems and applications up-to-date and configuring new installations as you see fit.
● Configuring firewalls and packages.
● Writing and running load tests.
● Scanning systems for vulnerabilities and creating reports.
● Peer reviewing code for vulnerabilities and integrity (PHP)
● Improving company procedures and best practices in regards to cyber security.
● Experience in PHP, Linux and Apache configuration
● Experience in creating load tests
● Up to date with modern day threats.
● Experience in incident response.
My client is unfortunately unable to sponsor and applicants from outside the EU, or without valid working visas, will not be able to be considered.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.