Who are we?
Primephonic is a digital music start-up that has been dubbed by the media as ‘the Spotify of classical music’. With the best 100% classical music streaming service we seek to reinvent the digital classical music experience and reignite a global passion for the genre. Classical music lovers are currently heavily underserved in the digital space, we have the ambition to change this by offering the world’s most extensive classical music catalog, with the highest audio quality and the best search in the industry. At the same time, we also pay out classical artists in a fairer way. Primephonic is currently available across Europe and in The Netherlands. We plan to roll-out globally over this summer. Based in Amsterdam, with a commercial office in New York City, our rapidly growing team is home to over 30 classical music lovers of twenty different nationalities.
We are looking for a passionate and talented customer support intern who would like to contribute to making our classical music lovers feel at home. We call ourselves the Primephonic Classical Evangelists as our responsibility goes beyond any other Customer Support work. In addition to making our users happy, we transmit our enthusiasm for classical music daily and the way Primephonic is contributing to reignite a global passion for classical music.
You will support (prospect) subscribers with their challenges, analyse subscriber issues, determine potential product improvements and support our global roll out. Our Classical Evangelist team is an important hinge between users and the Product Team, as their feedback plays a large role in the determination of the future roadmap. You will experience in person our exponential growth as the Primephonic global rollout is imminent. You will directly interact with different parts of the team such as the Marketing team and the Product Team. You will always be the first within the team to discover and test newly built features of the app and learn how to deal with multiple professional tools available in the Marketplace (e.g.Zendesk, Hubspot, Apple App Store and Google Play Store backend console systems) to increase customer engagement and satisfaction rates.
Who are you?
- High customer orientation and friendliness
- Strong communication skills
- Able to effectively manage many priorities and issues
- Strong organisational skills, very detailed oriented and good follow-up skills
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Spanish, French or Portuguese would be a plus
- Preferred start date: as soon as possible
WHY JOIN US
- You will get a non-sugar coated insight into the world of streaming services and the way we disrupt the market.
- You will be exposed to the technical back-end of leading app management consoles and learn how to shape customer journeys.
- You will join a very international young team. We do host over 20 nationalities in our office.
- Great internship remuneration, including freshly cooked lunch, masterclasses, monthly office outings and last but not least Friday afternoon drinks with live music in our office!
- You will be asked to participate in the daily stand-ups where you can show your music knowledge or share other great ideas.
- Attend live demos of the product by the Tech team on a bi-weekly basis.
- Face to face internship support by our Classical Evangelist Team.
- Gross base full-time allowance of EUR 500,-.
- 50% Travel allowance.
- Flexibility on timing: 4-6 months, 3-5 days.
- Last but not least: free half-year subscription to the Primephonic app!
Let's connect today!
If you would like to apply for this position, please go to: https://join.primephonic.com/o/customer-support-intern