ShoeSize.Me - a Swiss Technology Startups with offices in the heart of Barcelona is seeking an an intern/student/part-time role supporting our customer success team in data-related support and data management. We can support internship requirements from universities.
Work among an international and professional team in a dynamic, start-up business environment. Take on an opportunity to truly help drive the ShoeSize.Me business forward!
- Be apart of a growing start-up with the capacity to be directly involved in and
influence its growth. See the impacts of your work!
- A flat hierarchy - we are in this together!
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
- Handling of big data and maintaining of one the largest footwear databases in
- Analyze quality of data and determining gaps in data necessary to provide
necessary information e.g. for reporting
- Processing and importing of new data into system
- Ensure all routine automated and manual data transfers occur as expected
- Offer support in ongoing projects and at times, service to customers
- Participate in and contribute to the continuous improvement efforts aimed at in
enhancing performance and functionality of the database
YOUR SHOULD HAVE:
- An interest in managing databases and feature development
- Fluency in English (fluency in French, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus)
- Completed degree in or enrolled in a computer science, economics or business program
- Knowledge of SAS & SQL is a plus
- Team-player, flexible, analytical, proactive, and able to work in a fast paced
If you would be interested in being part of this exciting time in ShoeSize.Me’s, we want to hear from you!
Please send CV and dates of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org