ShoeSize.Me - a Swiss Technology Startups with offices in the heart of Barcelona is seeking an an intern/student/part-time role supporting our customer success team in data-related support and data management. We can support internship requirements from universities.
Work among an international and professional team in a dynamic, start-up business environment. Take on an opportunity to truly help drive the ShoeSize.Me business forward!
- Be apart of a growing start-up with the capacity to be directly involved in and
influence its growth. See the impacts of your work!
- A flat hierarchy - we are in this together!
- Be part of a dynamic and motivated team
- Handling of big data and maintaining of one the largest footwear databases in
- Analyze quality of data and determining gaps in data necessary to provide
necessary information e.g. for reporting
- Processing and importing of new data into system
- Ensure all routine automated and manual data transfers occur as expected
- Offer support in ongoing projects and at times, service to customers
- Participate in and contribute to the continuous improvement efforts aimed at in
enhancing performance and functionality of the database
YOUR SHOULD HAVE:
- An interest in managing databases and feature development
- Fluency in English (fluency in French, German, Spanish or Italian is a plus)
- Completed degree in or enrolled in a computer science, economics or business program
- Knowledge of SAS & SQL is a plus
- Team-player, flexible, analytical, proactive, and able to work in a fast paced
If you would be interested in being part of this exciting time in ShoeSize.Me’s, we want to hear from you!
Please send CV and dates of availability to [email protected]