no-more is looking for talented professionals with a background in business/sales or communication for the role of Customer Success Manager for our office in Setúbal, Portugal.
The Customer Success Manager role at no-more gives you a unique opportunity to help build the customer success function within no-more. You will work closely with one of no-more’s founders to establish and drive customer success as a discipline within no-more.
The Customer Success Manager will work to help onboard new customers, reduce churn and increase presence within existing clients by implementing modern customer success principles. All efforts are done inbound (via the phone, emails or video conference) and not in the field.
Starting date: April, 2019
What we offer
- Play a key role in the growth of our business
- An opportunity to build customer success and lead the way for future team members
- Be a part of an ambitious International company with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Serve as the customer’s primary point of contact
- Reach out to existing customers by phone and email
- Educate existing customers on how to use the service better
- Provide project specific feedback to customers on how to get a better experience going forward
- Own customer issues, from start to finish
- Responsible for ensuring feedback from existing customers
- Develop and oversee customer retention campaigns
- Developing and implementing client communication efforts
- Help develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Help guide the product management efforts via customer feedback
- You are an outgoing person who like to talk to new people on the phone
- You are persistent, driven and take full accountability for your work
- You are customer oriented and strive to give each customer a good experience
- You love to solve problems
- You are proactive and always find ways to be helpful
- You have a basic business understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or communication
- Proven customer success/ account management or other relevant experience is not a must, but a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (all other languages are irrelevant)
- Willing to work from our office in Setúbal and work permit in Portugal
- Any form of consulting experience is not a must, but a plus
Send your CV (in English) to the no-more recruiting responsible, Surya Srinivasan: email@example.com
If relevant, we will contact you for potential next steps
Need more information?
For further information, please contact Surya Srinivasan, +45 52 73 73 42
No-more provides PowerPoint services to some of the most professional organizations across Europe, America, Australia. The company is experiencing rapid growth and already has more than 1000 clients across four continents. Projects are executed on no-more's proprietary IT-platform by top PowerPoint designers from across the globe. No-more was founded in early 2016 by a team of former consultants with experience from places like McKinsey & Co, Hill+Knowlton, and other start-ups.
Address at Setubal, Portugal: Av. Luisa Todi No. 1, r/c N 2900 Setúbal, Portugal
Address at Copenhagen, Demark: Toldbodgade 95A 1, 1253 Copenhagen, Denmark