Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Ongoing communication with media and event agencies to ensure long-term relationships with key decision makers
- Coordination of agencies as well as the planning of business meetings for the management
- Offer the clients an outstanding customer experience through a reliable service
- Pro-active and continuous improvement of the booking system as well as internal and external processes
- Preparation of relevant business documents
- Coordination of team-events and first contact person for all employees
- You have successfully completed your apprenticeship and have at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- You enjoy taking over responsibility, work independently and are a perfect communicator
- You possess perfect MS Office skills
- You are a team player by heart and like to celebrate success as one team
- You deal with possible customers respectful and demonstrate a maximum of professionalism when dealing with business partners
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.