As a result of continuing growth, we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will have tons of energy, humour, compassion, and enthusiasm, with superior communications skills and exceptional sales skills.
This is a great opportunity to join our established and growing business and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth.
The Customer Success team is responsive for driving revenue from our ever-growing, existing customer base. You will be reaching out to our portfolio of clients to introduce and educate them on the new lenders and products on our panel. Building relationships with key accounts, you should be the first point of contact when our clients think of funding.
Clients will usually be small and mid-sized businesses. This role is an inside sales position working in our London office.
- Maximise lifetime revenue of our existing customer base using highly targeted sales campaigns
- Monitor multiple channels to determine when and how to engage your clients
- Become an expert in identifying the funding challenges that our SME customers face
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Funding Options’ suite of lenders, products, and solutions
- Build an extensive working knowledge of the SME finance market, regularly engaging with lenders to understand how new products can complement our existing customers’ further funding needs
- Cultivate client relationships to better understand the specific requirements of individual businesses and the industries in which they operate
Skills and experience
- Relentless work ethic
- Experience within a sales team that consistently exceeds goals
- A passion for small business and an understanding of UK business finance
- 2+ years of selling experience operating within business finance, web technologies or innovative online products
- Facility with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps
- Experience working with small business owners, marketers, and executives
- Any of the following would be a plus:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales training certification
- Experience of a start-up environment
Salary and benefits
- Base salary dependent on experience
- Quarterly bonus structure based on your individual, team, and company performance
- Stock options: we want you to be a key part of the amazing things we’re building
- Flexible working: a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Career development: we fund our employees attending workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Monthly and quarterly entertainment budgets
- Fruit and healthy snacks 5 days a week