Lokalise is the fastest-growing language-tech B2B SaaS. Being a collaborative productivity platform, it helps to structure and automate the translation and localization process for any company in the world.
Launched in 2017, it is currently at $6M ARR, growing more than 8 % MoM. 1,800 companies from 80+ countries, including Notion, Lemonade, Bayer, and KPMG use Lokalise to constantly update old and add new translations.
Previously bootstrapped, we decided to raise external capital to hire top SaaS talent globally in order to accelerate growth. The company went fully-remote in March, 2020, and raised $6M from a group of reputable VCs and angel investors in September, 2020. One month later, Lokalise was included in the top 100 European cloud tech companies under $1 Bn by Accel.
The team of 85+ members, and growing, includes 15 nationalities from 3 continents. Our aim is to continue onboarding teammates globally, from different cultures and backgrounds, and regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
*Please note that we are required to add a location to job ads but Lokalise is a full-remote company and you can work from anywhere.*
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, to reduce time-to-value for our customers as well as manage renewals and upsells.
- Get to know customers, their organizational structure and workflows
- Reconfirm their localization-related pains as well as marketing ambitions
- By all means, e.g. the ones below, increase customer happiness in using Lokalise
- Onboard new teams
- Educate teams on new features
- Through regular proactive and retroactive communication, understand the degree of satisfaction with Lokalise
- Collect feedback, participate in new feature design and implementation
- Initiate, negotiate and close renewal contracts with customers
- Identify upsell opportunities through analyzing adoption and data
- Manage your activities using the CRM
You must have:
- 2+ year of experience in customer success
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS company
- Customer-centric personality. You’re genuinely passionate about helping customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Great people and communication skill
- Positive, self-starter, resilient attitude
- The ability to work independently, but also be comfortable with working in a team
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in the localization industry
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Learning & development program
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Top notch tech equipment to work with
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit and team events
Check our Career page and apply now: https://grnh.se/d58577623us