OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
What you will be doing day to day
- The Customer Service Analyst (CSA) has a crucial responsibility over the quality of service we deliver to shippers and carriers. The CSA makes sure each OnTruck delivery is completed to the highest possible standards with responsibility and ownership for all communications with shippers and carriers. Therefore, the CSA will be:
- Supporting our shippers and carriers with any issue or incident that arises throughout the journey of an order
- Owning and analysing your own metrics and KPI’s, as well as those of your team, to test and implement improvements using lean methodologies
- Being bold and challenging the status quo to find creative solutions to incidents that occur regularly
- Representing OnTruck on the frontline, ensuring our community of truckers remains content
- Every day will be different as we pioneer a revolutionary business model
Reporting to: Operations Manager - Madrid
Night Shift (during the week): Monday to Friday 9pm-5am & 2am to 10am
Night Shift (Weekend): 11pm-7am
Day Shift (Weekend): 7am-3pm
Your skills and experience
- Customer focussed, with some experience in customer care, customer success or other operational roles desirable.
- Previous experience in the transport-logistics industry will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills, organisational ability and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and multichannel management.
- Passion for customer satisfaction using initiative to maintain high service levels
- Previous experience in similar roles at startups will be a plus.
- Experience in night and/or weekend shifts
The exciting part
- Personal growth and learning. Every single day.
- A flat, laid-back culture. Everybody is encouraged to participate in discussions and contribute.
- High-trust environment. We believe in giving autonomy to all our employees
- Competitive compensation packages. We are looking for the very best talent, and will reward accordingly.
- Awesome offices in central Madrid and London. We are easily accessible by public transport, as well as close to public bike stations.