BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Universal Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company.
Our US offices are in Midtown, NYC and the HQ is in London, UK.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic, outgoing and internationally-minded people with an interest in technology, who are able to build strong relationships with our enterprise clients and who can excel in a fast-changing organisation. Prior enterprise account management and/or technical experience is highly desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Actively engage and advise senior and C-level leadership, presenting our data and suggesting how to improve their software development processes.
- Collaborate with our clients to optimise and improve their performance then generate use case collateral to influence the full client base
- Provide training at client sites and ensure active usage of the product and reporting
- Provide in depth analysis and represent BlueOptima as a product expert
- Nurture existing enterprise clients for high retention and renewal, whilst identifying up-sell opportunities
- Take a data-driven approach to customer usage and satisfaction data,using MS Excel
- Ownership of multiple clients, maintaining your activities within our CRM
- Excel at solving clients' issues, requiring in-depth understanding of the product
- Coordinate commercial and legal documents with clients
- Solve clients operational challenges whilst keeping strategic goals in mind
Qualifications and Skills
You will have experience in a B2B environment and ideally in SaaS start-ups. Bachelors and/or Master’s degree.
- Goal-driven attitude to tackle big problems and deliver solutions for great customer experience in an enterprise setting
- Aptitude and desire to become a subject matter expert with outstanding relationship building skills
- Mature communication and interpersonal skills to deliver executive presentations in front of Fortune 500 C-Level clients
- Good self-management and organisation to balance time across multiple clients
- Drive and motivation to succeed in a high growth environment with opportunities to expand your skills
Why work for BlueOptima?
- Diverse and international team with an informal but highly motivated culture, including team socials, Friday drinks and potential for travel
- Steep learning curve so you can become a technical expert and industry influencer
- Regular engagement with C-level decision makers across BlueOptima's enterprise clients
- Opportunities to drive innovative projects with some of the world’s biggest companies
- Training in London and New York offices with annual company retreats in amazing locations
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Please apply through: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/blueoptimacom/view/P_AAAAAAEAAAqIXl76g8Zosy?trackingTag=euStartUps
Our recruitment process comprises three stages to practically assess candidates’ abilities:
- Send your CV, including a paragraph about why you’re a great fit for the role.
- If you are shortlisted, we’ll ask you to complete a work sample to gauge your skills and ideas, and you will need to complete a short piece of written work.
- If this work is to a high standard, we will invite you to a series of interviews. If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to a final interview with your potential manager.