Synadd is focused on helping unify the online and in-store experience for retailers. We are a data-led company looking to shape the retail industry.
We’re looking for a Chief Technical Officer who is highly motivated and disciplined to lead development of our SaaS platform.
• Part-time moving to Full-time based on revenue and funding.
• Chance to own the full product roadmap and development plan.
• Remote, flexible working, but should be London based for when the team starts to scale.
• Start date – ASAP.
Full-Stack Developer Responsibilities
• Build and manage the technical team
• Working with the rest of the team to develop features for internal and external use
• Operating with a large degree of autonomy and mentoring other developers and reviewing code
• Improving the overall quality of the code-base, internal tools, and processes
• Taking part in decision making around prioritisation of product features
• Identify the most efficient and resourceful ways of scaling the product post launch, adding functionality on an iterative basis to ensure the product quickly starts to reach Enterprise level and higher pricing bands.
Skills and experience
• Software Engineering experience
• Web development principles (REST, SPA…)
• Microservice architecture
• Familiar with Agile methodologies and SCRUM
• Test-driven development (TDD)
• Copes well under pressure and tight deadlines
• Highly-motivated and collaborative
• Experience working with cloud technologies is desirable
Equity stake is available – dependent on experience as well as performance-related bonuses
We believe in flexible working and this role could be fulfilled on a flexible working set-up. This can be discussed during the interview process.