- Multinational fast growing company entering the Italian market
- Enthusiastic sales manager willing to jump in a highly promising start up
About Our Client
Our client is an international player in the design and home appliances industry.
The candidate will be responsible for the main following tasks:
- Recruit, train and lead the local business and team, including sales, marketing and customer service;
- Plan and implement an effective sales&marketing strategy, working closely with the international HQ;
- Identify and develop all sales channels, including retail, real estate and hospitality business;
- Full P&L responsibility with the aim of achieving annual sales targets;
- Build the new brand identity;
- Monitor, investigate and evaluate market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify new business opportunities and threats;
- Be responsible of pricing process and negotiations, overseeing discounts, rebates and promotions;
- Guarantee regular participation in events, fairs, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master's degree in economics, business sales or marketing;
- Previous strong experience as business development manager/ sales manager with a well-known and high quality furniture brand; previous start up experience will be considered a plus;
- Experience in the kitchen industry, interior design or with home appliances and related affinity with technical products is preferred;
- P&L and budget management solid experience;
- Entrepreneurial and international mindset combined with hands-on attitude is highly recommended;
- Fluency in Italian and English is required.
What's on Offer
Great career chance in something new you can build from scratch.