GoCater is restructuring how the corporate catering industry works. We envision a future where every caterer has the means to run a client-centric, profitable, growing and data-driven business. We envision a future where every company has seamlessly and cost-efficiently added catering to their work environment. GoCater is the platform that will enable this change, building a bright future for the corporate catering industry.
GoCater was launched in Germany in December 2016, our HQ is in Paris. We already have a successful product, 50 vendors in Berlin and clients. We’re looking for a skilled Country Manager to drive the business in Germany, managing the local team and grow the business.
Reporting to our CEO, you will be:
- Growing our business in Germany through sales.
- Identify and scale growth channels, proactively analysing your business line and market to improve continuously. Creating and executing the growth strategy for your market. This is your market, you will be autonomous and responsible for its success
- Managing GoCater's Corporate Business Developers and Supply Business Developers
- Showing leadership through a hands-on approach, doing the tasks that your team is also doing. Be a source of energy and creativity for the team and the business
- Checking the performance of the Operations being run for Germany from our German Operations team in Paris. This is in collaboration with our COO who manages the Operations team members dedicated to GoCater (who do Customer and Supplier Account Management and report to our COO), but you'll have oversight and daily management of their activity
- Growing the team in Germany, as you grow GoCater here
- Responsible for gaining market leadership
- Managing your P&L
Your activities will be:
- Talking with Corporate clients and Vendors and learning how to improve our business, every day
- Hit targets of Corporate Clients acquisition through Sales which will be executed by your Corporate Business Developers and yourself (of course!)
- Hit targets of recruitment of vendors for our marketplace, by managing Supply Business Developers and doing vendor recruiting yourself (of course!). You'll also have to make sure the relationship with vendors is properly managed by the Account Managers
- Coordinate with our Performance Marketer to get the appropriate ROI from online paid advertising
- Monitor the quality of the Account Management of the acquired Corporate Clients. Control quality and the good execution of all Operations for your market (working with our COO). This means liaising with our Account Management team and tracking their performance
- Source and close large partnerships for demand and supply acquisition
- Run the offline marketing activities, Communication and PR for your local market (there are few, because this is mostly a sales business)
- Be the face of the company in our market, including for PR
- Run the Business Intelligence for your market (this means tracking our KPIs and drilling down into data to find business flaws/opportunities)
- Be the eye and ears of the company in your market, talking to customers, competitors and partners
- Report and be accountable for the country’s progress.
- A serious entrepreneurial drive
- Super strong sales talent and drive, and a track record
- Native German with a full understanding of the local culture and established network there
- Very good spoken and written English
- Past management experience
- The ability to achieve goals in a fast paced environment
- A degree from a top university
- Great communication skills - you need to be comfortable pitching the company, negotiating and getting partners on-board in face-to-face conversations, on the phone and via email.
- You need to love what we do, understand our ambitions for the future.
- Great interpersonal skills. With a good understanding of responsibilities and great autonomy. Hard working and very open minded
- Be a "founder", not necessarily of a company, but you've created something and managed all the operations alone
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business process and understand a P&L
- Ready to commit to a period of hard work, with the very gratifying result of seeing GoCater be a success in your local market.
Our fast geographic expansion and quality of the execution of our team is a crucial competitive advantage. We are a small group of very hard+smart working people, getting more ROI out of our time that others. You will have ambitious targets but our founding and central team will be there to help you.
Apply here : https://gocater.workable.com/jobs/524380