ScanMovers helps consumers and companies by providing access to everything the moving industry has to offer. This involves different service levels, quotation structures, insurance, consumer reviews and storage. Additionally, ScanMovers helps movers to optimize their capacity planning in order to save time and cost.
Country Launcher Denmark (Internship)– Full-time
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious country launcher for our expansion to Denmark! Sounds interesting? Read on!
Who are we?
ScanMovers is a comparison platform for removals that was founded out of frustration in 2016 and launched in 2017. The market is not transparent and comparing movers takes a LOT of time and effort. Now you can submit an request of receiving quotes through our platform and you will receive multiple prices and offers within one hour that you can easily compare and book. Furthermore, we do everything in our power to improve existing (or non-existing) business processes of traditional moving companies.
Thanks to a very successful roll-out in the Netherlands, we have gained the confidence of investors to radically change the moving world abroad too! We are fast becoming the biggest moving platform in Europe, and here we need your help!
As part of our global strategy and expansion to several countries you will be responsible for our second expansion to Denmark. To successfully achieve this, an extremely driven and energetic attitude is a must! With your input you directly contribute to the growth of ScanMovers abroad and you have direct influence on the overall result. You will be working at the ScanMovers headoffice at the Raadhuisstraat in Amsterdam.
What you’ll be doing:
- You establish contacts with new partners throughout Denmark. You respond to their wishes and needs.
- You hereby give them the certainty that you are their dedicated partner and accompany them with the onboarding on our platform.
- If necessary, you answer customer questions about (the use of) the platform.
- You approach and connect potential new lead sources.
- You facilitate and help with translation of the website and legal documents.
- You learn a lot from all aspects that come with a fast-growing startup.
We offer you:
- An marktconform intern salary
- The unique opportunity to help build a leading platform in Europe.
- A workplace at a top location at the Raadhuisstraat in Amsterdam.
- The opportunity to grow in an ambitious start-up with a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- A place within a young and extremely driven team.
Do you want to join our team? Send your CV to [email protected].