We are looking for a talented and versatile copywriter (m/f) to join our team in Berlin. If you combine the brand thinking of an agency copywriter with the investigative journalism skills of a long-form writer of a media outlet and gaming is something you love this could be the perfect role for you.
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand-partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients. Our key clients are Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Nexon, Focus Home Interactive and more.
You know your way around in the gaming world? You are always up to date with the latest gaming trends and you like to conceive, develop, and produce gaming-related content? Then join us as a Copywriter (m/f) now. This role is based in Berlin.
- Research, source, and properly annotate material to develop into powerful content
- Create/review deliverables including blog posts, email newsletters, scripts for video content, case studies, social media posts, and web content
- Participate in client-facing initiatives including brainstorming, conceptual development, and pitching
- Translate strategic direction from creative briefs and develop unique conceptual ideas and communicate these through creative writing skills
- Ensure that all written content is grammatically correct, well-written, and on-brand
- Maintain content schedule to ensure on-time completion of all jobs
- Collaborate with other team members to hone strategy and messaging for pitches
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the creative team by adding new ideas and approaches for solutions in the influencer marketing space
- Refine, document, and champion nevaly’s voice and tone
- A university degree in English, literature, communications, journalism or marketing
- 3+ years of copywriting, conceptualization, editing
- Must be a gamer and understand the various genres and facets of the industry
- Creative, design-focused knowledge
- Exceptional command of grammar and language in English
- Experience developing content and creative from inception through completion
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Agency experience a big plus
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a fun and unique company culture
- You get to work with serial entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- You get free German courses and enjoy numerous team events
- A great experience: Living and working in Berlin- Europe’s Silicon Valley!
Interested? - Tell us what kind of a gamer you are and submit your CV along with writing samples online