This is NOT a regular paid job offer, but an opportunity to found your own deep-tech company.
The Collider, an innovation programme of Mobile World Capital Barcelona, bridges the gap between science and market to create disruptive technology-based startups.
In a nutshell…
We are looking for experienced COO/CPO/CMO for our next companies to be created.
As the COO/CPO/CMO you will help to set up operations, product and marketing, build the team, and scale up to win new markets. You will have the chance to quickly expand internationally and shape the company from an early stage. At the same time, you will be given guidance by highly motivated and talented people who will support you in the process.
Who are we looking for:
Eligible candidates of legal age who meet the following requirements:
- Reliable (3-5 years) experience in operations or marketing skills.
- Willing to work with the CEO (co-founder) on all issues related to strategic planning, product development, expansion, and overall organizational growth.
- High degree of comfort with spinning ideas, changing your mind, going from abstract big pictures to a single detail in a matter of seconds.
- Interest in the deep tech (AI, IOT, Blockchain, VR, AR).
- Prepared to commit yourself to our programme as a Co-Founder and COO.
- MBA from a top university in a business-related or quantitative field. (Optional)
- Former big 4 consulting firm professional willing to move towards entrepreneurship, please apply. (Optional)
Relevant experience and mindset:
We are looking for a creative hands-on professional:
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Impeccable attention to details and a great sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interested in working in an international creative environment.
- Being a co-founder with relevant equity of a new disruptive IP (Intellectual Property) protected technology startup, backed up by a reputable Research Center or University.
- Eligible for a seed capital investment from mVentures fund (up to 50K€).
- Working space at Pier01 - Palau de Mar – Barcelona.
- Access to an extensive community of experts, mentors and industrial partners.
- International exposure (4YFN and Mobile World Congress).
For more information, please visit our web: https://thecollider.tech/
APPLY ONLY THROUGH THE WEB FORM: