ShaleProfile is a Rotterdam-based data analytics startup in the energy sector. Our product is a top-notch platform that provides professionals with analytics, charts and maps to monitor the US energy shale industry.
We’re at a stage of fast growth and momentum and we’re looking for a copywriter / marketer intern that can help us craft engaging and trust-building copies for our landing pages, email sequences, online advertisements, print documents, social media, website and other communication channels.
Do you love writing? Can you handle the English language to produce beautiful, engaging text across multiple channels? If you’re looking to join an international, multicultural team in an encouraging setting, and you are ambitious & have a creative mindset, this opening is for you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing copy in English for all online and offline communications
- Ensuring every editorial content is error-free and follows our in-house style guide.
- Proofreading blog posts
- Helping shoot promotional videos
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Collaborating with our marketer and graphic designer to produce high quality content
- Brainstorming with co-workers and come up with fresh, creative growth ideas
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Background in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Content-writing or Copywriting
- Willingness to quickly learn about the shale industry
- Familiarity with social media platforms and other marketing channels
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to take direction but can confidently work autonomously
- Monthly compensation up to 800 euro
- Free amenities on site (food, drinks, parties)
- A great learning opportunity in a fast-growing startup company
- Join a young and multi-cultural team of marketers and engineers
- Located in Groothandelsgebouw, next to Rotterdam Central Station - awesome location & vibrant startup community
- Multicultural, international setting