At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015, already being the no. 1 comparison platform in banking. Every year, we are helping over 1.5 million Belgians – and growing – save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. Being part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from amongst others, Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are looking for a motivated intern who loves writing, has an interest in personal finance and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The intern will work closely with our Content manager and Content marketing team, gaining valuable experience and exposure in one of the fastest growing fintechs in Belgium.
- Promote our brand and organic exposure online
- Develop content around personal finance and banking services for our website and other media (PR, advertorial, etc.)based on market and product research
- Create strong content partnerships with 3rd party websites
- Animate our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and build our community
Skills and Requirements
- Pursuing a degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or other relevant fields of study
- Interest or experience in personal finance and banking sector
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Be eager to learn, and ready to take initiative and responsibility for your own work
- Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a nice-to-have but not a must
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, a good understanding of the other language)
To apply please send us your CV at email@example.com with subject line “Content marketer Intern”.