Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
You will be are part of our client's PM Community, taking care of IT Projects with focus on Application Development, IT infrastructure or General IT You will be responsible for the full management of one or several IT-projects:
- You will manage the delivery of the projects assigned to you in terms of scope, time, budget and quality.
- You will take ownership regarding Project preparation, Project Organization, and Reporting & Quality Control regarding the IT Projects assigned to you.
- You will work in close partnership and collaboration with Business, IT Business Relationship Partner and IT Architecture and Delivery Teams.
- You will assure a correct stakeholder management in order to provide optimal business satisfaction.
- You will manage the establishment and validation of the detailed scope, planning and budget in close collaboration with business and IT.
- You will manage the creation of the first estimates on resources and cost needs, you will supervise the preliminary study and shape the start-up of the project.
- You will draft and follow up the project plan and accompanying documentation.
- You will assure compliance with Legal Obligations such as Security and GDPR.
- You will act as a SPOC for all questions and remarks regarding the projects assigned to you, and you will ensure the timely delivery of all activities that fall under the responsibility of these projects.
- You will monitor the project budget, you will manage scope changes and it's financial and timing consequences.
- You will organize and lead the project status and steering groups, you will manage the Project Team.
- You will identify, manage and mitigate issues and risks, you will coordinate towards solutions in close collaboration with the project team and the IT supplier, making sure to escalate if needed well in time.
- You will define and agree on communication, training and handover towards Operations.
- You will conduct internal quality controls to guarantee the quality of the deliverables.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, or you are equivalent by relevant professional experience.
- You have at least 10 years of proven experience as an IT Project Manager.
- You can fall back on broad knowledge and understanding within ICT.
- You have a valid PMI (PMP) or PM² certification, you have experience with Agile and SAFe.
- You have proven to be able to work with external sourcing partners and suppliers and to be able to manage activities between different IT and business roles.
- You are results-oriented, proactive, eager to learn and you like to take initiative.
- You are a team player who can also work autonomously.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are capable to integrate into a team within a dynamic and project-driven organization.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French, and you're fluent in English.
- You have at least upper basic active knowledge of both Dutch and French.
- Offer A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization.
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy.
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally.
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy.
- A healthy work-life balance with at least 1 day of telework/week.