Who are we?
Crowdpouch is Germany’s first global crowdfunding platform and is now launched. We bring dreams to life on our platform. Crowdpouch is also the only curated crowdfunding platform in the world. Artists, technology innovators, Go getters and many more use our platform to bring their dreams to reality. We are currently based in Schwaebisch Hall, Germany. We aim to be the comprehensive global crowdfunding ecosystem
About the Position
Want to control your own destiny?
Do you believe in giving of yourself to those who believe in their dreams?
Are you driven, do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and are you committed to doing whatever it takes to take the business to the next level?
Are you a leader? Do you want to become a co-founder in a potentially high growth market and help us become a global leader and a multi-million dollar company?!
If you have confidence in your ability to execute a great plan, then join us on our exciting journey!
We are seeking a passionate leader to become a co-founder and collaborate with others, Building our platform to be the brand of crowdfunding on a global stage. We have created an environment where the people that build the company get ownership in the company. We need someone who believes that this is the way companies should be built and will be ecstatic about receiving this opportunity. This position will be intimately involved with getting our online marketing strategy off the ground and generating revenue. As a business partner and a trusted member of the strategic team, you’ll need to share our entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to believe in our dream!
- Help shape the future of Crowdpouch and assist in raising funds
- Network for Crowdpouch
- Strategize about how to grow the company.
- Help define our go to market message, develop & execute our marketing plan
- Use every skill you have acquired to promote the Crowdpouch model
- Analyze the competition and recommend strategic moves for Crowdpouch
- Analyze, research, recommend, and implement processes and systems.
- Developing new and enhancing existing business relationships
- Collaborate with the Strategic Founders team in growing a strong, integrated, and sustainable organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Clear and effective communicator able to articulate the benefits of our model and vision.
- Builds trust and confidence by utilizing effective collaboration and co-ordination skills and competencies.
- Strong background analyzing the competition and adapting strategies and tactics in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated expertise in networking
- Experience in building a high-performance team from the ground up is an advantage
- Models learning on the fly, experimenting, learning from failures, and sticking with what works
- Strong understanding of social media and a belief in the power of utilizing it.
- Relishes and thrives in an unstructured environment.
- Desire to be a part of a community.
- Knows how to set priorities and make things happen.
- Energized by taking risks
- Experience in Crowdfunding is a huge plus but not a requirement
- Casual and fun work environment
- A unique opportunity, unlike anything you have experienced before
- Work from your own home initially
- Can relocate to Munich, Frankfurt or Stuttgart