Bynd.AI uses Artificial Intelligence in the recruitment industry to gather data, map the market, and connect recruitment agencies with various companies in need of their services. We allow recruitment consultants and account managers to get in direct contact with decision-makers interested in their services, increasing their conversion rates, and cutting their prospecting time in half.
As Full-Stack Developer & Tech Lead at Bynd.AI, you will be in charge of the creation of the main product (mainly the IT infrastructure), starting from the first version (MVP). Hence, the hands-on experience is important. You will have to understand the mission of the company, be able to visualize what is needed to build it and which steps to undertake in order to create the best possible product. On top of this, as a Tech Lead you will have autonomy and full responsibility for the IT infrastructure deployment and other related to its sides of the business. You will be part of the management team, thus being involved in key strategic decisions for the success of the company.
- Excellent knowledge & experience with Python
- Experience & knowledge with cloud providers (e.g. AWS)
- Ability to visualize the product, design it and suggest ideas towards its potential development (including functional design & UX design)
- Knowledge or experience with databases is a plus
- Proficient level of English (all communication is in English)
- At least a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Engineering)
- Willingness to relocate to The Netherlands (after COVID-19)
- Entrepreneurial spirit (feel free to share side projects with us)
- Team player capabilities
You will be a co-founder of a promising IT startup. Bynd.ai is already supported by a venture builder in the Netherlands and has a long client waiting list, and thus can make entrepreneurship meaningful and sustainable. The selected candidate will receive the following package:
- Co-Founder position in an IT startup in the heart of the Netherlands.
- Comfortable salary (up to 2500€/month) with substantial Equity stake (>10%)
- Full autonomy in your work
- Office with a diverse startup community (7 more startups)
- Community lunch & Friday office drinks
- Frequent VC visits, Events, and Team activities
- EU Visa & Dutch Working Permit assistance
For more questions, please reach out to Matteo Condello by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.