Inspections.ai is an award-winning early-stage startup building machine learning models to interpret images and videos of factories and construction sites to provide safety inspection data.
Do you want to join a startup and become a core member to make a difference? If so, we would like to meet you. We want you to excel, which is why we can offer you to:
- never get bored! We develop bleeding-edge technology
- we look at results only and don't tolerate corporate infighting
- have a large influence on the direction a new company
- earn stock options in a legal environment that embraces stock options (Singapore)
- experience rapid technical and personal development
- work with us in Singapore, at the most vibrant business area in the world?
Here’s a little taste of your challenge, you will help build our:
- define Visual ML Training Models on a case by case basis
- create pre-trained models that can be applied to new clients or be part of new model challenges
- We run entirely on TF and TF EXT to deploy models and train them continuously
About our software
We provide an inspection workflow solution that integrates data from manual inspections, CAD, sensors and ML Models to provide bleeding-edge inspection solutions. Our pilot clients come from a multitude of sectors incl. maritime, construction, industrial and chemical.
We're looking for an experienced Visual Machine Learning model builder that:
- enjoys challenging projects
- have extensive experience developing visual machine learning models using TensorFlow (object detection & scene detection)
- is either part-time or full-time available (we prefer full-time but you can also start as part-time remotely to get to know each other first if you are the right kind of person)
- want to change the world for the better by developing real-time safety solutions