Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level?
CloudBlue is a technology solution startup born from the need to digitally transform a multibillion-dollar enterprise. The CloudBlue platform orchestrates ecosystems for customers worldwide, including the largest B2B Cloud Marketplace in the world. We have spent 15+ years innovating and investing in digital transformation, subscriptions, and multi-level partner ecosystems. Today, hundreds of customers rely on CloudBlue to orchestrate their ecosystems and scale their businesses globally.
By joining the CloudBlue team, you’ll be playing a significant role in our growth, having an opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business. Our entrepreneurial scope means we operate with the agility of a high growth start-up, but with the confidence & backing of a Fortune 100 corporation, Ingram Micro.
At CloudBlue you'll work with a diverse and multi-cultural team that spans cultures, continents, and time zones to serve our global customer base. You’ll be a part of a culture that emphasizes trust, open communication, and continuous learning.
CloudBlue is seeking a Junior Support Engineer focused on supporting our CloudBlue customers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for providing quality and professional support for CloudBlue products, helping customers from all over the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email and over the phone. In this role you will answer how-to questions, recommend best practices, diagnose and troubleshoot problems related to CloudBlue products.
Your Role (responsibilities)
- Provide support to customers globally via email and over the phone.
- Answer how-to questions and recommend best practices related to CloudBlue products functionality and configuration.
- Investigate technical issues reported by customers, troubleshoot and identify solution and root cause.
- Ensure that problems are solved by applying correct procedures and documentation.
- Follow standard procedures for handover or escalation of unresolved issues to appropriate teams.
- Manage own time and workload, provide prompt and accurate feedback and status updates to customers according to SLA.
- Ensure proper recording and status update/closure of all processed tickets in the request tracker.
- Document investigation steps and applied solutions in form of tech notes and knowledge base articles.
- Adhere to defined standards and measures for quality and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge about CloudBlue products, related products and technologies and support processes by attending trainings and self-study.
What You Should Be Able To Deliver
- Resolve tickets of CloudBlue customers in quality and time.
- Keep current on CloudBlue products.
- Contribute to the CloudBlue knowledge base for internal and external use.
What You Should Bring To The Table
- Experience in Linux & Windows System Admistration:Networking concepts and protocols: TCP IP, UDP, DHCP, netmask, subnet, routing, firewall, NAT, VLANWeb hosting technologies and protocols: web, email, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAPStandards, protocols and data formats used for APIs and systems integration: JSON, XML, REST, SOAP, XML-RPC, OAuth, SAMLSecurity concepts and protocols: encryption, public-key cryptography, SSL/TLS
- Experience with SQL (e.g. data types, indexes, foreign keys, analysing and composing queries).
- Experience with Cloud/virtualization platforms is a plus (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS, Virtuozzo).
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages is a plus (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python, PHP).
- Experience with CloudBlue products is a big plus (e.g. CloudBlue Commerce formerly Odin Automation, CloudBlue Connect, APS).
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good verbal and written communication, fluent in English.
- Ability to stay calm & focused under pressure.
- Desire to learn and ability to learn fast.
CloudBlue is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.