The IQVIA Research and Development Solutions team is focused on helping our healthcare customers to find innovative treatments solutions for patients with the common, large or rare illnesses.
Providing administrative support to the clinical teams members could make your contribution to the research. We seek dynamic and motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry.
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and give them meaningful work to do. We don't simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
The Clinical Research Administrative assistant will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Report to line manager and clinical team members.
- May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
The Clinical Research Administrative Assistant has:
- High or secondary school diploma / certificate or country's educational equivalent and 3 years administrative support experience,
- Good written and verbal communication skills of English and French languages,
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Effective time management and organizational skills,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
The position is located in France, office-based in La Défense.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry.
We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at