GenderGP is a global organisation promoting excellence in the health & wellbeing of trans & non-binary people of all ages. We are a multidisciplinary team of gender specialists from many faculties offering advice, support & medical care for trans people globally.
Through video consultations and rigid, evidence-based protocols, we offer timely, safe & accessible counselling, gender-affirming hormone therapy & all aspects of transgender health and wellbeing. We offer a seven day a week service & aim to reply to all queries within 48hrs.
This is a niche but rapidly growing and exciting medical field. We acknowledge that you may not have prior experience working in this field. We therefore offer training & support to successful candidates.
Transgender medicine is changing. The rise in the number of transgender people coming forward for support & medical advice has markedly increased over the last decade. People's attitudes have changed enabling this medical specialty to develop & grow without the shame & stigma previously attached to it.
We are looking for a Clinical Manager to lead our clinical teams at GenderGP. The role does not require to be a licensed healthcare professional, however, we do require prior experience managing and leading healthcare teams or organisations. This role is critical in managing and perfecting our high level patient care service at GenderGP. If all this sounds like you, please keep reading because we would love to hear from you!
- You will oversee our diverse and ever growing clinical team’s daily operations
- You will use your professional experience to assess patients’ journeys
- You will develop procedures, goals and objectives to ensure optimal patient care
- You will handle the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of the Clinical Team
- You will improve the efficiency of the department
- You will make sure that our Clinical and Therapies teams are highly efficient and protocol driven
- You will organise and manage the discussion of complex cases at our weekly Multidisciplinary Team meetings
- Bachelor's degree minimum; master's degree preferred
- 5+ years prior experience working in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years of proven success in managing a hospital, clinic or healthcare organisation is desirable
- Ability to delegate tasks on a high level
- Strong management, leadership and communication skills are essential
- Ability to supervise, nurture and motivate the Clinical Team to perform their duties efficiently
- Exceptional organisational skills to ensure that quality services are provided
- Ability to work remotely (good IT skills)
- Knowledge of the transgender and non-binary community is an asset
- Expected start date: as soon as possible
- Paid wellness days
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for the incumbent to grow into a higher position within the organisation
- Fully remote (Opportunity to work anywhere in Europe; within GMT +1,+2,+3 time zones)
- Full time/Part-Time