Greenly is on its way to becoming the #1 carbon management platform. As a Sustainability Analyst, you will join our Climate Experts team to accompany our customers in their carbon reduction journey, and take part in the product and processes evolution.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
We are a fast-growing company where new opportunities & challenges are common place. However, this is what the team needs most at the moment:
Customer support through their climate strategy:
- Realize clients' carbon assessments: collect & analyze data, lead meetings, help clients use the platform, audit the output of our algorithm, etc.
- Proposes action plans and climate roadmaps to help your clients meet their commitments.
- Follow our clients through their long term climate strategy and audit their progress.
Improve Greenly's climate expertise:
- Become an expert in a specific business segment and create new GHG emission model and referentials.
- Develop your skills in climate strategy topics: climate goals, supplier engagement, employee training, etc.
- Improve Greenlys databases and climate / energy knowledge.
- Take part in the evolution of the product and processes ️
- Greenly stands out from competition thanks to its platform, that automates a part of the analysis and empower its users, but also thanks to its processes to expand carbon accounting to all kinds of companies.
- Your proximity to clients and technical expertise will be key for the evolution of the product and processes.
- Your inputs will be very valued for the evolution of the platform.
Manage a customer portfolio:
- After the GHG emissions report finalization, identify services, workshops and additional studies that provide value for your specific client and its climate strategy.
- Organize follow-up meetings and create quotes to enhance the client experience.
- Maintain a relationship with your customers.
- We aim to renew the Greenly offer every year.
You are the candidate we are looking for:
- Master degree in engineering or technical studies
- Strong curiosity in climate issues and really motivated to work at an impactful job
- Motivated by learning and understanding carbon footprint mechanics
- Native French or C1 fluency; C1 fluency in English.
- Ability to work autonomously with a good team spirit
- Systemic and problem-solving state-of-mind
- Fast learner to quickly build up expertise & skills
- Excel / Python / SQL or other database experience are appreciated
- You feel at home in a start-up and fast-paced environment
- Regular training and opportunities for rapid development
- A culture of autonomy and transparency
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Private medical insurance with Alan
- Regular social events
Ultimately, you want to fight climate change and help us reach 1B tons of carbon under management!
Where skills are equal, preference is given to disabled candidates and other grantees of the obligation to employ
- First 60-min video call with a Climate Experts Team Manager.
- Carbon footprint related case study to make at home.
- A 30-min visio restitution in English of your case study with a Climate Experts Team Manager.