Who are we?
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics. We enable large organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company. Our unique technology was initially devised in seminal research carried out at Cambridge University.
Our HQ is in London, UK with 5 additional global offices in India, Mexico and the US.
BlueOptima’s technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. We work with 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capitalisation and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organised and logically-minded individual, who is a self starter and seeks an exciting leadership position within a fast-growing SaaS company to work in our London HQ office near Elephant & Castle in Central London.
The role best suits those who have a hands-on approach, can think outside of the box and are keen to learn.
- Build People related systems, processes and support needed to cater for 500+ employees
- Drive initiatives that improve employee lifetime value, retention and productivity
- Own the compensation strategy in alignment with profitability goals and values
- Design central onboarding processes, training modules and overall enablement
- Hands-on support in hiring business critical roles
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team on employer branding strategies and talent assessment frameworks
- Communicate company values and lead by example on these
- Continue developing our transparent feedback culture across all offices and departments
- Lead the organization of our annual global company meetup
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership or senior managerial People function, ideally within the SaaS industry
- Exposure to fast growing companies and experiences challenges of scaling
- Experience in developing managers and managing a function of more than 15 employees
- Strong knowledge and experience in recruitment reporting, data driven decision making, and people analytics
- Strong sense of ownership and a “whatever it takes” attitude towards getting stuff done
- Outstanding, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good logical thinking and self-motivated problem solving skills
Why work for us?
A company with a bright future: After many years of research and development into BlueOptima’s technology, extending in advance of the company’s incorporation in 2007, our market-leading product offering is driving healthy sales, continuing our rapid growth.
If you are interested in joining our fast-moving, close-knit and focused team, please apply!
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.
£85K + £15K bonus