Are you a highly organized Chief of Staff professional who is passionate about sustainable business transformation in the fashion and textile industry?
The Fashion Pact is a global coalition of 70+ companies in the fashion and textile sector that have committed to using the power of the collective to accelerate change in three environmental areas: climate, biodiversity, and oceans.
Uniquely, The Fashion Pact is a CEO-led, action-based non-profit organization funded by its members, leveraging joint action to achieve and scale impact.
The Fashion Pact has grown by 200% in the past two years, creating a community of over 200 brands representing one-third of the global fashion industry.
With this scale of growth, this newly created opportunity will be essential in supporting the Executive Director, who is responsible for stakeholder engagement, strategy development and ensuring the smooth running of the Fashion Pact governance structure.
Reporting to the Executive Director of The Fashion Pact, you will have the opportunity to:
- Act as a right hand and sparring partner to our Executive Director
- Assist the Executive Director with project management and business strategy development, and implementation
- Manage logistics of the Committees, including meeting dates, agendas and presentations
- Create meeting minutes and action plans from committee meetings for follow-ups
- Support the Executive Director's internal and external communications, both written and spoken
To thrive and be successful in an impact-driven non-profit in a start-up phase, you'll have the following:
- Prior experience in management consulting or in strategic project management
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to motivate, coordinate and ensure proper time management among reports
- Excellent conceptual and strategic skills, combined with strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to analyze and compile a large amount of data and come up with conclusive results
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment with tight deadlines, a pro-active approach, and the ability to work independently and manage your own time