Are you looking for a place to leave a legacy, by bringing an amazing product to the market? Do you know how to creatively manage marketing strategies that you execute to perfection with your team of top performers? Are you willing to take responsibility in developing the impression of the Homebell brand in all online and offline marketing channels? Then come join us as our new Chief marketing officer (f/m)!
Homebell makes it as easy as possible for customers to complete their home improvement projects. We make dreams come true by realizing the ideal living space and ensuring that our customers can relax and enjoy the end result.
We do this by bringing modern technology to a traditional market with tremendous opportunities. Here we build an outcome where everybody wins. All our users benefit from our technology and are better off because of it.
During your time as Chief marketing officer (f/m) at Homebell you will work on a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- Establishing the Homebell brand as the authority in the home improvement market by anchoring our name with quality, transparency, ease of use and expertise
- Continuously develop performance marketing and branding efforts across various online and offline Marketing channels.
- Creating a single communication style that will be used as the guideline on every touchpoint, both online and offline
As Chief marketing officer (f/m) you will proactively drive Homebell’s marketing efforts and build lasting relations with stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include:
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a practical marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), that tell a uniform story
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, tv, search engines, etc.)
- Care deeply for your marketing professionals and develop a passion for learning within your team
- Develop lasting relationship with strategic partners that will help you to deliver on our combined goals
- Foster a passion for learning that follows the trends of the market and directs the marketing efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, sales, partner management, design, distribution etc.
Are you passionate about marketing and love to take ownership and continuously develop yourself and your team to deliver above and beyond expectations? Great, additionally, the following skills would be needed to finish your profile:
- You have +7 years of intensive and diversified knowledge in the fields of performance marketing (SEA, Facebook, Display), Brand Building, Lead Generation, Conversion Rate Optimisation, SEO, Content and Affiliate Marketing
- You have +3 years of team lead experience and have a clear understanding how to lead and manage a high performing team
- First-hand experience in TV or out of home marketing is a huge plus
- Hungry with a can-do startup attitude meaning that you are not afraid to execute, learn, develop, improve and repeat on a daily basis
- Your communication style is a pleasure to listen to and you manage to get your point across fast and clearly
- Fluency in German and English is an absolute must, understanding of Dutch is a nice to have
Besides daily challenges and a steep learning curve, we offer you:
- The possibility to leave a lasting legacy on a fast-growing high-tech start-up
- The authority to take ownership which enables you to grow and develop yourself professionally
- An awesome multicultural team hungry for success, which accomplishes its goals with determination and passion
- Free breakfast & dinner, fruit, and mineral water, tea & coffee
Does this sound like the challenge you are waiting for? Apply by following the link: https://homebell-jobs.personio.de/job/48461?_pc=19619#apply
If you have any questions or wish to get more information before applying please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org