The Bettzeit Group develops and markets products with the goal of better sleep for our customers. Our core products include mattresses, pillows and boxspring beds. We are one of the fastest growing tech and e-commerce companies in Germany with over 130 employees at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. Since the foundation in 2013, we operate an online specialist store for mattresses, beds and bedding under the Dormando brand. At the end of 2015, our internal R&D team developed our own mattress model Emma, which within a few months became one of the most successful mattresses in Germany and other European countries. In the meantime, Emma is present in 11 European countries as well as numerous European cooperation partners in local retail stores. At the end of 2016, the traditional German brand Dunlopillo was acquired, for which our team implements new, industry-leading concepts in the area of product development, supply chain and marketing.
We work with passion and commitment to the continuous development and improvement of products, processes and organization. To do so, we challenge the status quo and take calculated risks. We work agile and results-oriented in a diversified, international team with over 20 nationalities.
For our further growth and to strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Chief Marketing Officer (m/w)
· You develop and manage the European marketing strategies of the various business units and help us to scale the business quickly and establish our brands.
· You work closely with the founding and top management team and make an essential contribution to the development of the company.
· You take responsibility for your approximately 25 team members and a marketing budget in the millions.
· With your team, you plan and optimize all marketing activities along existing and new channels, i.a. SEA, SEO, CRM, Social Media, Cooperation, TV.
· You steer the activities based on a strict, data-driven controlling and improve this permanently.
· By optimizing and automating the processes, you continuously increase the efficiency of your team.
· You have min. 5 years responsibility in marketing and you are one of the best in the field of performance marketing.
· You have at least gained first leadership experience and you are confident to develop a team, that delivers sustainable high performance.
· You have successfully completed your studies at a leading university (Bachelor or Master) in a business or quantitative degree program.
· You are startup-affine and results-oriented, want to have impact and proactively bring in your own ideas and solutions.
· Numbers are your strength and you try to make decisions based on thorough analysis.
· Especially in demanding times, you can give your team orientation through a clear and strict prioritization.
· You have a very good understanding of overall business processes and implications.
· You reach your goals with enthusiasm and pragmatism, and you have a can-do mentality that motivates others.
· You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
· An exceptionally exciting, executive role in the company, with challenges that make a significant contribution to our company's success and take the entire business to the next level.
· The opportunity to develop a leading marketing team and to rapidly scale it further along with the company's strong growth.
· The freedom and responsibility to develop and try new ideas.
· Very close cooperation with the founding and top management team, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
· Space and opportunities for personal and professional development.
· An agile team that will follow the best reasoning and breaks new ground.
· Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in the company's success.