Arkley VC is a Venture Capital Fund that specializes in hardware startups.
On top of investing capital, we offer over a decade of first-hand experience in developing businesses and a network that reaches deep into Silicon Valley.
We have had 4 successful exits – of which 3 IPO’s – and our current startups are global leaders in their fields. Our goal is to invest in 10 to 20 new companies in the next few years. We are expanding our team to offer them the full range of services and guidance they need.
You can choose to work from our offices in San Francisco, Warsaw, or Wroclaw.
You have at least 3 years of startup experience (either having worked with or inside startups) and are looking for a bigger challenge: to guide multiple early-stage startups to international success. You will help these startups with their business development, sales, creating partnerships, and fundraising.
* Managing relations between the fund and startups
* Identifying business opportunities and creating partnerships for startups
* Monitoring our portfolio’s progress
* Sourcing employees and fundraising for startups
* Coaching founders
* At least three years of experience in working with startups
* Business development skills
* Fluent in English and internationally oriented
* You like to get things done
* Knowledge of IoT, smart electronics and hardware startups as a plus
What we offer
* Play a crucial role in the success of Arkley and our portfolio companies
* Competitive salary
* Work in a company that promotes self-development and learning new skills
* Flexible working hours
* A supportive and international team that’s there for each other
How to apply
Send us your cover letter and cv at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify from which location you would like to work and use < Chief Acceleration Officer > in the subject line.