- Do you have several years of experience building great SaaS products?
- Familiar with e-commerce?
- Have stellar B2B sales experience or can sell sand to the desert?
- Feeling quite comfortable with getting your hands dirty and building from scratch?
- You can rationalize and solve "whoooa" situations under pressure and your team members feel quite relaxed when you are leading the project?
- Good reputation as a people person? (don't lie, we will find out 🙂
- Have you ever had your own startup and failed magnificently? Or not?
You read that and you're like, "Hey, that's pretty much me" than we would be thrilled to invite you for a virtual-coffee break and chat you up!
We are looking to hire a fearless CEO material for our amazing partner
located in Berlin. The company is part of a startup accelerating venture, where new ideas and products are being mostly financed in-house and tested on the market. So it is really fast paced, with quick and accurate feedback from the market. The product that you would be working on is an online security tool that diminishes malware targeted to e-commerce and media sites. Oh, the product is already in beta- testing and currently being validated by major e-commerce sites.
Pretty cool huh?
What will you do:
- Create vision and strategy for the product
- Lay down market entry plan and execute on the business development
- Take care of the company growth and fully understand the product and the potential in it
- Liaise between development and product teams to ensure smooth and efficient roll out of new features that the market welcomes
- Support the company's administrative tasks as the acting CEO
- Set up KPIs and other metrics for the team
- Draft plans for company growth, implement benefits and perks in the office and build a workplace for future employees that they will love and cherish.
What will you get:*
- A lot of freedom to build the product and your team
- Moral and financial background to do so
- Handsome base salary + bonus + equity + relocation bonus (if needed)
How are we going to do this:
Drop us a HELLO to [email protected], including your CV or LinkedIn profile and introduce yourself in a short but to the point message. No fuzz, no hassle, just be honest and be yourself 🙂
LOCATION: Berlin, Germany
LANGUAGES: proficiency in English, German knowledge is a big plus